Final Fantasy 7 ReMix Compo [Results]

zircon

They didn't finish it yet, for shame! But they said they are gonna finish it.

argh ! would be nice if they could finish it before the end of the voting, cause my #1 and #2 are firmly set, but for #3, I wouldn't like to dismiss them on a wrong basis, cause I am hesitating with 2 other songs..... but in the actual state of things, I'm not sure it's allright to validate them as well...

argh ! would be nice if they could finish it before the end of the voting, cause my #1 and #2 are firmly set, but for #3, I wouldn't like to dismiss them on a wrong basis, cause I am hesitating with 2 other songs..... but in the actual state of things, I'm not sure it's allright to validate them as well...

Yeah same, but I still ended up voting them 3rd. Quality over quantity. I would love to hear it finished though.

To bad they didn't finish it :( It was a reaaally good song.

Sadly though I don't think you can vote on what it should've been, it would be VERY unfair to us that completed the ReMix in time and are desperatly trying to cling on to the high standrads in this competition.

Although don't be sad, I bet that song could potentially end up on the project when it's done :)

I really appreciate the feedback here. Sadly, I couldn't finish the song because of several things (holidays included) but nikki and I will do our best to finish it, regardless if it wins or not, or if it's considered to take part in the project or not. Although it's still a wip, we put a lot of thought on it and we were working side by side on it to bring something great as a result.

So yeah, thanks again and we hope you will still be interested in hearing the final version when it's done ;)

I really appreciate the feedback here. Sadly, I couldn't finish the song because of several things (holidays included) but nikki and I will do our best to finish it, regardless if it wins or not, or if it's considered to take part in the project or not. Although it's still a wip, we put a lot of thought on it and we were working side by side on it to bring something great as a result.

So yeah, thanks again and we hope you will still be interested in hearing the final version when it's done ;)

I voted you first anyway.

Fantastic arrangement Prophet. Did you play all of the sax parts yourself?

After listening to your entry, I wish I'd have thought more seriously about recording live Trombone parts for my entry. The samples aren't terrible though.

What's the name of the reverb you used by the way? It sounds great.

Good luck everyone.

yeah, i recorded them all myself. the tenor sucked, though, so i'd at least like to redo that.

the reverb i used is just the reverb bank that comes with fruity 6 (the bigger graphic one, not the basic one). it's just a slightly modified preset. it's a pity i only had my room to record in, because you can hear how tinny it is because it didn't have any room to expand in. major problem with the production there =(