VOCR: Vocal Remixing Compo- WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Jillian Aversa

Sure, spanish is cool!

I should say this for everyone:

If you plan on doing submissions with lyrics, your text must be included in the email to me. Also, foreign language texts require translations. ^-^

What if you want to sing lyrics of words that are nonsense? Or just string to together beautiful foreign words that have no context when actually translated?

Sure, spanish is cool!

I should say this for everyone:

If you plan on doing submissions with lyrics, your text must be included in the email to me. Also, foreign language texts require translations. ^-^

What if you want to sing lyrics of words that are nonsense? Or just string to together beautiful foreign words that have no context when actually translated?

Still gotta include the text. :P

And no, they don't have to literally be .txt files.

I may or may not be able to do this.

As of right now, I don't really have anything completed; on top of that, I am going in the army on Sunday, so I may or may not have time to do anything on this.

I am not withdrawing, per se... I'm just letting you know that I might not actually submit anything (this round).

I hope the voting round is dutifully long, seeing as how I'll be out of town until the 26th.

The voting period will last one week (once I've hosted everything). That's enough time, right? I know people might get busy around the holidays, so in order to make sure all the entrants remember to vote (a rule I stated in my first post), those who do not will be disqualified. ^_~

/me cracks da whip

Gotten a couple entries so far, and they're sounding good! Can't wait to hear what everyone else comes up with.

I hope the voting round is dutifully long, seeing as how I'll be out of town until the 26th.

The voting period will last one week (once I've hosted everything). That's enough time, right? I know people might get busy around the holidays, so in order to make sure all the entrants remember to vote (a rule I stated in my first post), those who do not will be disqualified. ^_~

/me cracks da whip

Gotten a couple entries so far, and they're sounding good! Can't wait to hear what everyone else comes up with.

One week is best, since people tend to procrastinate if given two.

/me cracks da whip

One week is best, since people tend to procrastinate if given two.

My name is bladiator, and I approve of this message.

Ugh. I picked up a throat bug, and I'm not sure how much more I'll be able to work on my track. It's really a shame because I just got some feedback on my piece and I have everything planned out- I may just have to send in what I have now. Unfortunately, I got some negative feedback on it, but we'll see.