Paper Mario, Paper Mario: TTYD, Super Paper Mario

Rytsuko

These are without a doubt, my favorite games of all time, all with wonderful soundtracks, and I have to say I'm surprised there was so little content for them! I would love to hear them remastered by some of the amazing talent found here. I know specificity is preferred in these posts, but there's no way I could pick just a few tracks from these games. My only musical-style note would be preferably no metal, but hey, you do you. I know this obviously isn't a quick and easy overnight thing, but I'm crossing my fingers and looking forward to some bomb remixes! :D 

I'm a huge fan of the music from Super Paper Mario! I transcribed a couple of them a few years ago, but didn't have an idea what to do with them beyond straight-up rehashes. These are the ones I transcribed that I'm most fond of, but I would probably do something more with the second one if I went forward.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got an idea! Okay, so I love bass. Love it. Like "turn up the volume and your headphones start shaking your brain in time with the beat" kind of bass. I ALSO love "Crystal Palace Crawl", which is obviously like, the opposite of bass. So I was thinking, would it be possible to fuse the two? I'm not musically talented in any way, so I don't know if that would be doable without sounding completely out of whack. Let me know what you think! :D 

• 3 weeks later...