Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening - Mysterious Woods (CCH Remix)

ColdyHands

Hello OCRemix. Long time lurker first time 'account maker and subsequent forum poster'. Here is my remix for youuuu <3

From the first time I played Links Awakening this particular track always stuck in my head and I would find myself humming it for hours after playing. So naturally to torment myself further, I decided to use my production powers for evil and give it a remix.

Thought I should tag this under Work in progress so as to not rock the boat with only just signing up to the forums to post this here.

I worry its a little too derivative overall but its definitely a transformative remix in comparison to the chip tune original :

Happy for any kind of feedback and criticism, let me know what you think!

I'm a recent lurker-turned-forum-poster as well, so take my comments for what they're worth :-)

The source track is a great choice and I really like what you did with it. it's definitely a different feel from the source, but I agree that it's a little conservative. 

Don't have much more to offer in the way of criticism. I just wanted to drop in and say that I enjoyed the track.