OCR00022 - Legend of Zelda "Rabbit Joint Cover"

I guess there's millions of misinformed fans out there.. :roll: Especially the har core fans that write down the lyrics to ALL of SoaD's songs. ;)

EDIT:

...looks like those were submitted by yet another misinformed fan. Unless it comes straight from SoaD themselves, you shouldn't rely on lyrics that were submitted by random guys called Erin and kyle.

Nevermind my last post, I admit when I am wrong.. and you were right, System of a Down did NOT do that song.. no where on thier site is it listed.. and you woudl think it would be. Rabbit Joint did it.. Forgive my idiocy. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Heh...I'm glad I finally know the truth. I've thought for SO LONG that System of a down did this, I don't even like them, this was the only song that I thought they did and liked. All of my friends know this song too, I will have to tell them the truth too.

And how many of you have seen the AMV of Slayers to this song? The maker even said it was done by System of a Down.

• 2 weeks later...

I knew for a FACT that System of a Down didn't do this...

I just didn't know who.

When I d/l it from the net (mutliple occassions) they either said sytem of a down or Weird Al. I was more inclined to Weird Al, but I knew neither one of them did this song.

But after watching LegendaryFrog's music video of this song, I now know, and it was under my nose the whole time! Right here at our blessed OCR.

Anywho, back to the point of this message thread. I really liked this song. It wasn't great musical genious, but it's an instant classic. The lyrics and the infliction of the singer's voice just make this enjoyable to listen to. It's right around in the same boat as Zelda 'The Music of my Groin'

This song kicks ass, Hero of Time style!

• 4 weeks later...

This was the song that brought me to this site after it was mentioned in Official Nintendo Magazine as being by SoaD. Millions of corrections later it was said as being the highly drugged up Rabbit Joint but it's still the song that sets OCR apart. Anyone with anything like a sense of humour will love it. 1 minute of pure heaven (and spasticated lyrics).

• 5 months later...

wow i never knew this song was on OC.

the first time i ever heard it i thought it sounded similar SOAD, but i was unsure

i was especially convinced after i got one of their albums for my birthday and gave it a listen and thought: man, they did not do that song. its just too happy and bouncy, and though i am a fan of SOAD, this is way better than they are. but that's beside the point.

i LOVE this song. ive memorized the lyrics by heart. i scare people on shopping outings by singing it with my sister. but not only are the lyrics awesome...but the background music is brilliant!

man, this song is like 100 out of 10

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, this song rocks. Yes, System of a Down did not do this song. Anyone who has heard anything by them should be able to see that.

Also, I heard a song by a band called Choji Moji that has the exact same lyrics as this, only with some extra stuff in the middle. It kinda sounds like crap. :| Oh well, this song still kicks ass.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, this kicks some serious arse. The lyrics are insanely catchy and percussion is lively :D Nice.

I as well thought it to be SOAD song when I first heard it.

Some say that oh, they did it before they became SOAD, and that's why it's not listed in their sites, and I know because I'm teh biggest fan and and... or something like that, but it's just whole lot of bullshit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i was checking through Kazaa(yes Kazaa) and i saw "System of a Down - Weird AL" and it refered to this song??? is the world going insane!!! but a good thing i found on crazy related to this ReMix... is that there was a sorta trailer...not the Legendary Frog Flash but one advertising Zelda:WW... and i was wondering did nintendo use this song for a offical trailer!!! but it probs wasn't... :?: so... Blah :lol:

Ever since I saw the music video for this on ABS, I vowed to find it. Little did I know, it was sitting on my favorite site.

One day, I decided to DL all the zelda mixes, and there it was. I love this song! The instruments are good and the vocals are funny. I sing this one all the time and annoy everyone. Then they give in and sing along with me.

Thank you, The Rabbit Joint!

Obligatory NWG: :nicework:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00022 - Legend of Zelda "Rabbit Joint Cover"