OCR00022 - Legend of Zelda "Rabbit Joint Cover"

Legend of Zelda 'Rabbit Joint Cover'

Every couple of months without fail some new guy on the forum pops up claiming this is from a group called "System of a Down". I have never heard System of a Down and don't really have any desire to, so I can't comment on that too much. All I can say I am sick of hearing about it and that this is definitely The Rabbit Joint and they have nothing to do with that other band.

Regardless this guy is definitely on acid or something. He is trippin' HARD. But that's what makes this tune so hilarious. The guy sounds like he is having a schizo attack and he's singing about Zelda. What more could you want? Definitely entertaining and stands up to repeated listenings, despite its craziness and lack of enunciation. Reminds me of that crazy guy in that old NES Zelda commercial with the freaked out look on his face screaming "Octarocks!!!" I guess Zelda and insanity go hand in hand.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The fact is, it really, truely, does sound like System Of A Down. I suggest locating a copy of "Sugar" by said band and giving it a listen. To me that just says The Rabbit Joint did a hell of a job on it. I'd give it 5 stars but i'm out of extra stars, so it'll just get 5 blank cds. In the shape of stars.

Slammin' piece. :)

• 2 weeks later...

This piece really moves. If you've ever been familiar with newgrounds.com, you know that someone did a sing-a-long flash movie to it. With proper alignment, the movie comes off good, but back to the song. Short, and has a few lyrics that just kinda are there. Then again, we don't need a story of a song! Quite an interesting effort. Good for Grabs.

• 3 weeks later...
Zelda 'Rabbit Joint Cover'

Every couple of months without fail some new guy on the forum pops up claiming this is from a group called "System of a Down". I have never heard System of a Down and don't really have any desire to, so I can't comment on that too much. All I can say I am sick of hearing about it and that this is definitely The Rabbit Joint and they have nothing to do with that other band.

Regardless this guy is definitely on acid or something. He is trippin' HARD. But that's what makes this tune so hilarious. The guy sounds like he is having a schizo attack and he's singing about Zelda. What more could you want? Definitely entertaining and stands up to repeated listenings, despite its craziness and lack of enunciation. Reminds me of that crazy guy in that old NES Zelda commercial with the freaked out look on his face screaming "Octarocks!!!" I guess Zelda and insanity go hand in hand.

blahahahahahahahahahahhahahaa that commercial was cool. i have it on mpg thx to six-something ^_^

yep.

this remix is a classic.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

All of you, be quiet! Are you here to review and post supposedly constructive criticism or to complain about mislabeled music :evil: I liked this a lot.... but whether or not this guy is on drugs is completely different matter. Best of all, it's not techno, nor does it have anything resembling techno. It's short, fun, and simply beautiful. 7/8

• 3 weeks later...

OH YEAH, this is the shit that i got to get stuck in my head for a few months. What the hell is with this system of a down crap, this doesn't sound like them at all, i've heard a few of their songs but the guy is no where near this guy's voice. Now fill up your hearts, so you can shoot your sword with power!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
system of a down did it, but who cares its an amazing song the the anime music vid someone made to go with it is really cool

Oi, are you stupid or something? It has already been stated in just about EVERY post in this topic, not to mention the song page, that SYSTEM OF A DOWN DID NOT DO THIS SONG. Some people just don't know how to read, I guess. :x

Oh, and whoever asked the question about the lyrics...it's a good question. :lol:

To me it sounds like, "...and when you're feeling all down, the fairy will come around, so you'll be brave, and somethingsomething (it sounds like "not as easy") coward!". The last couple words sound pretty ****ed up.

Edit: I just found that Flash animation, which I've never seen before, and those words I didn't know were "not a sissy coward".

Oh, and whoever asked the question about the lyrics...it's a good question. :lol:

To me it sounds like, "...and when you're feeling all down, the fairy will come around, so you'll be brave, and somethingsomething (it sounds like "not as easy") coward!". The last couple words sound pretty ****ed up.

Edit: I just found that Flash animation, which I've never seen before, and those words I didn't know were "not a sissy coward".

Link, he comes to town, comes to save the princess Zelda

Ganon took her away, now the children don't play

but they will, when Link saves the day

ALELUYA!

Now Link...

Fill up your hearts, so you can shoot, the sword of power

and when you're feeling wear down, the fairy will come around

so you'll be brave and not a sissy coward!

Now link has saved the day, but Ganon..(whatever, whatever)

so now that Zelda is free and now I hear yupee

Link, I think your name shall go down into history.

That's what I understand.. can someone give more exact lyrics? lol

From what I heard, it's...

Link! He come to town!

Come to save the princess Zelda!

Ganon took her away,

Now the children don't play,

But they will, when Link saves the day!

HALLELUJA!

Now Link, fill up your hearts,

So you can shoot your sword with power,

And when you're feeling all down,

The fairy will come around,

So you be brave, and not a sissy coward!

Now Link, has saved the day!

Put Ganon in his grave!

So now our Zelda is free,

And now a hero shall be,

Link, I think your name shall go down into history!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00022 - Legend of Zelda "Rabbit Joint Cover"