Final Fantasy VII "Those who fight" old unfinished remix, help me decide to continue this

roydgriffin

• 2 weeks later...

Well, to be frank, my first criticism is that it is too dang short! The opening hooked me in like pre-battle banter and readily gave way for a brief yet intense rendition. There must be more! It feels like the start of a six minute song, which I would already be interested in sitting through, based on the fifty seconds I got. Please do continue this.

On 2018/3/29 at 3:33 AM, Souperion said:

Well, to be frank, my first criticism is that it is too dang short! The opening hooked me in like pre-battle banter and readily gave way for a brief yet intense rendition. There must be more! It feels like the start of a six minute song, which I would already be interested in sitting through, based on the fifty seconds I got. Please do continue this.

Totally agree with this! The length of the buildup implies a much longer piece (if not six minutes, then at least three or four).

Preliminarily, it might be nice to hear the bass a little more prominently in the first section, and to delay the introduction of the piano until later - it sounds like it belongs at the climax of a repetition of the main theme.

Do keep going! ^_^