Mega Man X4 - Sky Lagoon Zero Metal Cover

This is a song that I don't think ever gets enough love! Zero's theme was my favorite song from X 4. The slightly slower, less driven feel is an interesting approach that I think could work, but it sounds a little dry, if that can even describe sound. The drums and rhythm guitar/baseline feel a little monotonous and repetitive after a bit. A little variation there could go a long way. And I have to admit I was little sad that there was nothing like the solo, though I can perfectly understand you not wanting to even bother with it. If you wanted to add something like it, a little of your own shredeliciousness, I think it would make for a more interesting listen. But you don't have to. Either way, I think you've got the start of something quite cool going on here.

On 2018-04-07 at 3:48 AM, Souperion said:

This is a song that I don't think ever gets enough love! Zero's theme was my favorite song from X 4. The slightly slower, less driven feel is an interesting approach that I think could work, but it sounds a little dry, if that can even describe sound. The drums and rhythm guitar/baseline feel a little monotonous and repetitive after a bit. A little variation there could go a long way. And I have to admit I was little sad that there was nothing like the solo, though I can perfectly understand you not wanting to even bother with it. If you wanted to add something like it, a little of your own shredeliciousness, I think it would make for a more interesting listen. But you don't have to. Either way, I think you've got the start of something quite cool going on here.

Glad you like it, more music always incoming on my channel!