Doom - At Doom's Gate - Heavy Metal Remix (fl studio)

CoolBeets

I present to you my latest creation, it comes straight from the depths of hell :P

I used three different guitar synths to get the sound right, my goal was to match the tone of the original midi video game music as closely as possible, within reason. I know that the guitars doesn't sound all too realistic, but I still think the track sounds pretty good, have a listen and see for yourselves.

This brings back memories of watching my bro play Doom on an emulator, and me wondering why his gun was in the center of the screen. It's a pretty faithful rendition, capturing the original feel of trying to gun down demons in the glorious days of the SNES. That said, I think that you've got a good basic structure, all that's left is to add some inferno worthy ornamentation and interpretation! A little percussion variation here, a shreddy solo there, maybe some overly dramatic slow part, I dunno. Nice work, either way.