OCR03715 - Sega Rally Championship, Hybrid Front, Thunder Blade & Marvel vs. Capcom "Autos, Arps & Minimoogs"

Liontamer

I'm pleasantly surprised that djpretzel and the judges decided to post this, given their high standards. And it's neat that José has taken over as director, given how much of a Sega fan he is. One of my initial influences was Afro's, Arps and Minimoogs by Galaxy 2 Galaxy. Then, I thought of new ideas to keep the song cohesive as it progressed. There are a few things I would do differently. But in the end, I think it still pays proper tribute to the original and I'm glad people feel the same!

Be sure to check out the other artist's tracks in the album once it releases.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03715 - Sega Rally Championship, Hybrid Front, Thunder Blade & Marvel vs. Capcom "Autos, Arps & Minimoogs"
  • 4 months later...

This is far and away the best track on the Sega Racing album, and since it was posted I've listened to it on loop many, many nights while reading. I added it to my Sega playlist, which until now mostly consisted of analoq and quinn fox tracks. Lovely synth, fun panning. Sounds almost christmassy in the last minute or so. Christmas Sega Rally? I think it's the bell tone sound.