Mario Kart Double Dash: Peach Beach / Daisy Cruiser [Remix]

Juke

My remix of 'Peach Beach' and 'Daisy Cruiser' from the best Mario Kart game, Double Dash. A GameCube classic. After remaking the first half, I mixed in a little bit of Sherbet Land, Title Theme, Rainbow Road, Yoshi's Island, and finally a little bit of the Race Won music at the end.

Hope you can enjoy it!  I'm interested in submitting this here; please let me know if this meets the requirements. 

-Juke

Original:

Edited by Juke
Added original

What a charming little medley (I suppose it could be called that, with at least 7 sources)! You got a real nice beach feeling, gentle yet energetic. I kinda wish it was longer, just because the many melodies touched on, but it doesn't feel rushed as you transition between them. I'd download it as it is.

Powerfully disagree with DD being the best MK game, but I love the track, haha. Super relaxed vibe, and nice interweaving of the different melodies, although I guess I expected the original melody to return at the end. The one thing I'll nitpick is that maybe the wave sounds are a bit too loud, or happen once to many times, as I was a little distracted by them. But it was good enough for me to listen twice!! I especially dig the guitar.

• 9 months later...

Agreed on the mud comments mentioned before; you mentioned you updated the track, but it's still a problem in the first minute; around :50, it clears up a great deal, so find out what was happening before then to cramp things up. Otherwise a relatively straightforward but personalized cover with several well-integrated theme cameos. Make sure the fade-out has the proper length to fully wind down to 0; it cuts off early on the SC version.

If it's not already submitted, go for it; I'll mark it as a direct post. Nice work, Juke!

[This is an automatically generated message]

I've reviewed your remix and have set it to Completed status, indicating that I think your remix is ready to be submitted to the Judges Panel. Congratulations!

If you feel like you still need to work on your track and want more feedback, you can change the prefix back to Work-in-Progress and we'll go through the review process again.

If you decide to submit your track, please change the prefix to Submitted after sending your email. Thank you!