OCR03722 - Mega Man X2 & X1 "X's Demise"

• 2 weeks later...

I've usually known pu_freak for his piano arrangements, such as the one wayyy back in The Missingno Tracks. This is a calm + moving rendition that showcases the development in his longer pieces; the tempo changes worked pretty well, I thought, and despite how there are occasional spots where the flow seems to stop, I think it just feels more spontaneous/in-the-moment/live that way. :)

• 1 month later...

THIS!...THIS!!! Is the reason why I keep coming back to OCR to find epic music to listen to before and after a hellish day at work...
The melody, the atmosphere, the arrangement, and the over-all vibe you get from this track in general...screams unique!
Regardless if you used bits and pieces of other melody's as such, you have to be creative with said pieces and what you have done is just that.  Question remains, where did you get the inspiration to create such a track?  The vibe I get from this track in general is that you either dealt with some hardship(s) or something traumatic took place in your life that you needed to just let go of...and the energetic spike @4:30ish, shows you're enthusiasm to move forward with your talent and become one of the greats!

KEEP!  IT!  UP!

• 5 years later...