OCR03724 - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, OoT & ALttP "Divine Princess of Destiny"

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03724 - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, OoT & ALttP "Divine Princess of Destiny"

Deserving of praise. Everything in the arrangement feels very carefully considered, it flows wonderfully.. the nods to secondary source material are embedded in a natural fashion and serve a purpose in the overall piece of music. The sound is good and compliments the emotion within the arrangement. This feels like something that came together on every level. Much enjoyed!

This piece is absolutely elegant. Even though I'm just chiming in, I just had to drop everything and comment because of how extraordinary it is. I've enjoyed a lot of Rebecca's work so far & I'm super impressed she managed top her best. In fact, it really made me think of the pieces from the Symphony of the Goddesses tour (Nintendo's officially sanctioned Zelda orchestra), which I was finally able to experience first-hand last November. Probably because they opened with Valoo's Island, which Rebecca has also covered. :) I really can't tell if she likes the music from Zelda games or not. :-P

Also: I could tell how special this track was because I was having trouble paying attention enough to what DJ Pretzel had written while I was listening. I can't speak to the technical aspects but wow, SO GOOD. :D