Sonic the Hedgehog - Green Hill Zone (Orchestra / Film Score Remake)

• 3 months later...

*Clicks on post link* Ooh, I like Sonic music! *Clicks the vid* Oh. My. Goodness. How'd I miss this one? Very well done, especially when tackling such an oft mixed tune! The variety of vibes you deliver through this short cinematic wonder is impressive, and the emotional investment is obvious. A triumph! Furthermore, what did you use to make this mix? I'm looking for user friendly programs, and the stuff you're using looks pretty neat.

5 hours ago, Souperion said:

*Clicks on post link* Ooh, I like Sonic music! *Clicks the vid* Oh. My. Goodness. How'd I miss this one? Very well done, especially when tackling such an oft mixed tune! The variety of vibes you deliver through this short cinematic wonder is impressive, and the emotional investment is obvious. A triumph! Furthermore, what did you use to make this mix? I'm looking for user friendly programs, and the stuff you're using looks pretty neat.

Thanks! I have a one hour long tutorial on this cover on my YouTube channel, along with about a hundred of hours of tutorials about orchestral music in general that I made. You might want to check them out to see what I use and how!
(My DAW is FL Studio, the software are various Kontakt Libraries)

On 5/12/2018 at 2:15 AM, Light_of_Aether said:

This is great! I got chills while listening/watching. Great work on the video, too. Have you ever thought about putting your music on Spotify? 

Thanks! It is on Spotify now, uploaded all my tracks there a few months ago.