"Choke Point Sweep" Looking for feedback

Updated Track:

OLD POST BELOW

Redoing this thread to focus only on one song, original post is in the quote below, I will come back to those tracks when I feel like it.

OLD Choke Point Sweep (July/18/2018)

F# 145BPM

Sharing my latest. Here is a track I made with no goal in mind. Can't quite place it or relate it with anything but it has a lot of lead synth. I don't know where else to share my work for feedback so I am leaving it up to you. its only 3:10 so its short. I'm still fiddling with the equalizer to find the best tones and I think I may be having ear fatigue.

OG Post [3 Rock Tracks In Progress]

Choke Point Sweep 3:29 / F# 145 BPM

180 (Haven't Decided a name) 1:25 / Dm 180BPM

On The Run 4:14 / G 135BPM raises to 142BPM at 2:02

Greetings remixers and musicians I am reaching out for your feedback and collaboration. After sharing these to a few listeners they all said "Scott Pilgrim". I never have played the game nor watched the film so can't say how certain their accuracy goes. Hope you enjoy what is made thus far and I'm open to any input. Volume, Mixing, Placement, Chord Progression, anything you don't like. If the songs are crap, Don't hesitate to say they are crap ;).

I have shared folders with seperate tracks if you want to check them out.