[Fan Art Competition] -December- VOTE VOTE VOTE

atmuh

then I say you should take about 10hrs and play Shadow of the Colossus... Its short and sweet.

I have neither the time, money, nor PS2 to do that.

just draw a colossus. pleeeeeeeeeese

one of those things

Not that simple. If I draw fanart, I do so on the basis that I've actually played the game and have some sort of personal connection to the game itself.

If I'm lucky, I might convince a friend to rent it, but don't count on it.

then I say you should take about 10hrs and play Shadow of the Colossus... Its short and sweet.

I have neither the time, money, nor PS2 to do that.

just draw a colossus. pleeeeeeeeeese

one of those things

Not that simple. If I draw fanart, I do so on the basis that I've actually played the game and have some sort of personal connection to the game itself.

If I'm lucky, I might convince a friend to rent it, but don't count on it.

D:

Hi~~ New here, came specifically for the contest (a link got posted on the ICO/SotC forum I go to).

So I was wondering... I started an ICO artwork yesterday and heard about the contest today. Does that count as "something you've created in the past or partially finished" or am I allowed to submit it? (Assuming it gets finished this month...) ^_^;

Hi~~ New here, came specifically for the contest (a link got posted on the ICO/SotC forum I go to).

So I was wondering... I started an ICO artwork yesterday and heard about the contest today. Does that count as "something you've created in the past or partially finished" or am I allowed to submit it? (Assuming it gets finished this month...) ^_^;

First off I'm happy to know that news of this compo is getting around (feel free to check out the rest of the stuff since there's some really good stuff, like ICO remixes).

Secondly, all entries must have been started during the month. You can't use anything that you worked on in any way prior to the announcement of the month's theme.

EDIT: Oh you started one day before that post? That's fair game for an entry. I look forward to seeing it.

Oh wow. I joined the forum just to get in on this XD "But Kam!" everyone cried out in unison. "You're a terrible, barely amateur artist, you have no hopes of winning this contest!"

"Well I don't care," I replied, "I just want to draw something."

Shadow of the Colossus is the best. So is ICO.

I wish I could do both, but I don't know how I'd incorporate them :roll: So here goes nothing!

Actually I guess being that the only one who would like plok would be me (and LAOS), I guess that'd be a bad theme. Smash bros. would be just plain weird since its everything Nintendo. There would be one sure fire awesome theme though.

Tales of Symphonia