[Fan Art Competition] -December- VOTE VOTE VOTE

atmuh

What's going on for next month? It looks like there will only be about two weeks to submit entries. That's part of the reason why I suggested extending this month's competition until the end of January.

When I decide I'll let you all know. I am not giving you guys a whole extra month, though.

bumping and requesting wips plz

I just wanna look at stuff

Also if no one else says anything about PM vs post for entries (I've gotten one supporter for post and a few for PMs) I will change the rule to PM entries. I wouldn't post anonymous entries during voting time, I'd just rather it all be seen at the same time.

Personally, I don't like the PM idea, since it means we don't get to look at them as soon. I like to see them when they're ready, because if they finish early, it gives me more time to view the piece, and "take it in" so to speak. Since I haven't submitted anything (and probably never will, too lazy), my say isn't as strong as other people's might be, but I like it the way it is.

Also, you won't have to worry about bumping it as much, if people post their work in here when it's done, since people will be commenting on it. Just my 2 cents. Mouser X out.

Personally, I don't like the PM idea, since it means we don't get to look at them as soon. I like to see them when they're ready, because if they finish early, it gives me more time to view the piece, and "take it in" so to speak. Since I haven't submitted anything (and probably never will, too lazy), my say isn't as strong as other people's might be, but I like it the way it is.

Also, you won't have to worry about bumping it as much, if people post their work in here when it's done, since people will be commenting on it. Just my 2 cents. Mouser X out.

That kinda says that you are partial to the earlier submitted entries.

My point exactly.

I'm actually working on something too. I doubt i'll get far with it, but i'll be able to say i've entered FAC at least once.

As for how we'll be able to make it work next month, i don't think it would be a problem. It will eventually fall back in place shortly. Next month could be 1 week longer, and with the voting week, we'll be back on "schedule".