A Gift to the Community - but will it be used?

Epoch

If you're still willing to do the domain thing for people, I could definitely use one... (I already have a good host that I pay nothing but tuition for)...

I am not offering domain names(at least not yet), but I was offering hosting. The domain name reference I made was regarding making the hosting more official in terms of it actually being a site and not some sub-domain of an old site I used to have. Sorry for the confusion.

EDIT: Unless I am misunderstanding what you are saying, if so please clarify.

Nope. That pretty much takes care of that. I am running my site off of my college servers. I just need a domain name.

I am off to bed soon and I have decided that I will get the ball rolling soon on this little project of mine, until then I have a favor to ask of the community...

Think of a great domain/site name and post it, I might even give a prize to the winning suggestion. Anyway I am done for the night, peace.

I am off to bed soon and I have decided that I will get the ball rolling soon on this little project of mine, until then I have a favor to ask of the community...

Think of a great domain/site name and post it, I might even give a prize to the winning suggestion. Anyway I am done for the night, peace.

www.thespareroom.com

www.ocr-backlot.com

www.thespareroom.com

www.ocr-backlot.com

Thanks Abadoss and bring em on guys!

Now will this just be space for hosting remixes or could I host a website there as well?

Anything you wish as long as it is related to VG music, but like I said, some exceptions can be made if I like the idea of the site. I don't have unlimited resources so that is why I am limiting the hosting in this way.

• 2 weeks later...
So any updates on this?

Sorry about the lack of any update on this little project of mine, I recently had some family trouble and haven't had the time I thought I would to continue the project. Anyway, everything is still a go, but nothing probably will happen until after the holidays. My apologies again and just keep your eyes open for some more news.

So any updates on this?

Sorry about the lack of any update on this little project of mine, I recently had some family trouble and haven't had the time I thought I would to continue the project. Anyway, everything is still a go, but nothing probably will happen until after the holidays. My apologies again and just keep your eyes open for some more news.

No problem, no rush.