Goldeneye 007 - Incentives offered

Dr. Wily

Hi, It's been over 12 years since I posted here, I was hugely active a lifetime ago and came to this site every day for years. Recently I found on youtube Goldeneye 007 lore videos posted by a fellow called rwhitegoose. I went back to playing the game and also listening to the OST and really loved it. I came back to OCR and saw there are very few mixes for this game. I'd like to provoke interest in this amazing soundtrack by offering incentives. What I want to see is a Goldeneye 007 OCR album. There are 20 levels (jungle has no music) plus intro, select screen, ending, pause, elevator a/b. If there are enough mixers to create a full album and it is complete, I'm happy to offer incentives - (best track $50, 2nd $30, 3rd $20). If this is acceptable to mods/djp then let's do it!

Quick thunk, incentives doesn't sound like a bad idea (I cannot speak for OCR), but an album project is a huge undertaking and has a lot of stuff to do in addition to making the tracks themselves. Maybe hosting a competition with prizes might work better? If you want as much of the whole soundtrack covered, you could make it so that tracks are claimed first-come-first-serve.