REQUEST: Convert Source to MIDI

Modus

We have an urgent request for a track to be converted to MIDI format for an artist. The track is Gilder's Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i38c83_TDZo

Arcadia Legends is the project, an official OCRemix album. We are in fact almost done and aiming for a 2018 submission to OCR! You will be credited in some form on the album website, thank you!

On 7/2/2018 at 11:50 AM, Jorito said:

How accurate and complete does it need to be? Doesn't sound too complex to do (especially if it's just chords + lead), but the devil can be in the details.

(disclaimer: I normally only transcribe the lead parts and usually quite flexibly, so it might not be what you're looking for).

I think it needs to be a pretty robust translation, with all the parts. If you're able to do that, it would help us immensely. If not, no worries, we'll keep looking.

11 hours ago, Jorito said:

It's not that I can't do a robust transcription, it's more a matter of having the time to do it. Which, sadly, will be unlikely for the coming weeks/months (yes, my own Arcadia track is one of the reasons for that :P)

Well I keep trying to bribe you with free posters but unfortunately, that doesn't create more time.

It's up to you! My recommendation is to focus on your track since it is insanely ambitious, and well.. let me PM you.

Still need help with this, folks! Thanks.