1.9gb of free HQ samples from East West

zircon

http://www.soundsonline.com/Free-Virtual-Instruments-Sampler-Disc-pr-EW-D2.html

12 instruments total. The instruments are not stripped down from their normal form and there are some good ones in there. It comes with its own sampler so you don't have to worry about getting Kontakt or Gigastudio or anything like that. Enjoy!

EDIT: IT'S DOWNLOADABLE BTW!

Last time I ordered something from there, an identical looking disc to that one was in the shipping box. Perhaps I shouldn't have just set it aside....

I've since lost it, but I just ordered EWQLSO Gold pro XP yesterday and from the looks of it, they're gonna send me another one.

All the more reason to be excited when that package arrives (though, admittedly, more so for Gold Pro XP. I just hope my HDD can handle it. 36 gigs :shock: )!

Hm, I'm getting the same errors about registration from Kontakt 2.0 as Skrypnyk, and the homebrewn Kompakt player (ug-ly! Jesus, I'm glad NI polished it up) isn't giving me any love and probably can't find where it should look for the monolithic samples.

Oh well.