Castlevania: Symphony of the Night [Nocturne]

Though it was meant to be sung by the fairy in the Playstation game, I always picture Sonia singing this lullaby to young Trevor at the end of" Legends" !

I also thought arranging the piece in the same style as A2's "Chosen One" might be a good idea -- tell me if it is ;)

Original:

Remix (Instrumental):

Feedback is welcome !

The reverb your using makes everything sound like they're a bit too much in the distance. Increasing the pre-delay on it should bring things more to the front while still keeping the sense of space. You may need tone down the reverb a little as well. Also, try and double track the rhythm guitar to see that helps them sound more substantial.

Also, arrangement-wise, I'm struggling to pick out elements from the original, like the melody, in your remix for some reason. That may be because your changing things up so much or because I'm being dumb.

2 hours ago, Vidilian said:

The reverb your using makes everything sound like they're a bit too much in the distance.

Someone already told me about that problem -- I will fix this as I'm recording the instruments ;)

3 hours ago, Vidilian said:

I'm struggling to pick out elements from the original, like the melody, in your remix for some reason.

This "instrumental version" is pretty much 100% original -- only when I'll add in the vocals will we be able to notice it's a remix of the source ^.^

Thanks for the advice !