Gerudo Valley( Vast0 Remix)

Vast0

You've got the notes and rhythm down perty well, the main thing I can think of is that the guitar and brass sounds a little... flousy. Is that word? Maybe flat. A little distortion or twang or something that needs tuning. Work on that a bit, and I think you'll have a pretty neat and tidy cover!

• 7 months later...

Sounds like a re-instrumented MIDI. What's good about it is that it's the Gerudo Valley theme (a classic), but there's absolutely 0 interpretation and no ending, so it's really just a proof-of-concept. We all have to start from somewhere of course.

The only feedback would be to continue experimenting with making music, asking questions from more experienced people (via our forums, as one example) and getting comfortable with your tools. From that point, you'd branch out into adding your own creative spin to the VGM themes you want to arrange.

[This is an automatically generated message]

I've reviewed your remix and have returned it to Work-in-Progress status, indicating that I think there are some things you still need to work on. After you work on your track and feel that you'd like some more feedback, please change the prefix back to Ready for Review and I'll review it again! Good luck!