Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2018

DarkeSword

13 hours ago, orlouge82 said:

Wind Man again, just like in 2011!! Hopefully you'll get to get past round 1 this time and not get knocked out by a previously unknown dark horse contestant.  :)

Yeah, it's legit one of my favorite MM songs to arrange; it has a lot of potential for expansion, with it's constant mixture of major & minor. Here's hoping I get more than one arrangement out of this compo, too (assuming I get Wind Man, of course).

1 hour ago, Gario said:

Yeah, it's legit one of my favorite MM songs to arrange; it has a lot of potential for expansion, with it's constant mixture of major & minor. Here's hoping I get more than one arrangement out of this compo, too (assuming I get Wind Man, of course).

That 1st round matchup between you and TGH was the toughest one to vote on! You both deserved to progress in the compo!

Hey @DarkeSword if we get 15 people in on this you should fill in the last slot to participate, too. It'd be a pretty fun change of pace, and I'd personally be interested in your take on this thing.

I mean, sure, you probably don't have time... but I don't buy it! I ain't got time for it either, and I'mma make time for a few hours in a week to give this some attention.

Give this one some personal attention! ;)

3 minutes ago, DarkeSword said:

Got a note from Trism indicating that he won't be able to mix this week either.

I can move things back a week. We don't have to start right now.

I can also split the participants into two alternating brackets (like we used to do).

@Trism and @MinnieMoog, can you two remix the following week?

Yep, all good for the following week for me!