Electrosonic Therapy - a 4 track EP

Splunkle

Hi!

Although i don't know much about music, and currently still learning...I got to say I like your work quite abit. :P

I think its going into my iriver...anyway keep up the good work! Seeing as no one has posted so far...I didn't want you to think your work has gone to waste. keep it up! :P:P:P

Sou: I am really glad you liked it! I also wish you much luck in learning about music - if you ever have any specific questions, ask over at the Remixing forum, and I'll be sure to help - assuming I know the answer. ^_^

Avaris: I am also rather glad you liked it, as it is a quite different flavor from my Ur-Quan ReMix. Much more beat focused, and a whole lot less organy. But actually, I have started work again on my Ur-Quan mix. I'm trying to fix some more problems the judges had in the original, so its going to feature some preety huge changes. Like, 4/4, for starters. =P

ok i've listened to it twice...it's a pretty good EP, happy electronica type thing. the only real problem i have is that some songs (mostly Electrosonic Therapy) rely to heavily on FL sounds and just sound like they could've used better quality synths...but it's not a huge deal you used it pretty creatively.

I agree with that's said he. Good ideas that could have been executed better without the Fruityness.

and that album cover is pretty kick ass.

My primary aim of this project was to break out of my bad rythmic habits (ie. 4 to the floor beats) and work on my mixing/production skills. I think I generally succeded with that, but I totally agree that some tracks are kinda FL-sounding. I did try to avoid that though, hence the heavy use of sytrus in some tracks, and use of my small but ever growing number of samples. I think it stands out most in the title track because the sounds are preety fruity (well, except for that Electric Piano soundfont which I got off soundfonts.darkesword.com ^_^) and there aren't very many of them.

So I definitely need to work on getting more samples and synths, and learing how to use them well. Sytrus is proving to be really powerful the more I learn about it, but there is so much to tweak!

Thankyou muchly for the feedback!