Swashbuckler Showdown

Ok. I like the strings and percussion(not much). I don't like the brasses(sounds kinda unreal). Pretty interesting choir. 

Overall cool stuf, but what's wrong with panning? Why any orchestral stuff has no middle? Thats my main complain about percussion.

Composition is very nice, but panoramma isn't well in my taste.

What was the vst's? Or vst.. I think it's all from one thing, for some reasone.

And also.. That was a great times Chris, the best times! I remember, I tried to convince Gar(pocalypse) to USE HIS INSTRUMENT(bass gtr) to make music. Useless :mrgreen:

3 hours ago, Mak Eightman said:

I don't like the brasses(sounds kinda unreal)

I disagree

Overall cool stuf

Thanks!

but what's wrong with panning?

Nothing =D

Why any orchestral stuff has no middle? Thats my main complain about percussion.

All of the sample libraries generally keep the orchestral instruments recorded to where they would generally be placed in an orchestra relative to the conductor. Especially since it's recorded from tree and stage mics (mostly), the violins for example will be on the left sides of the recording.

seating-orchestra.gif

What was the vst's? Or vst.. I think it's all from one thing, for some reasone.

Cinematic Strings, Cinebrass, Cinewinds, Apocalypse Perc., Olympus Choir

And also.. That was a great times Chris, the best times!

It is true they were the good ol' days, when the forum was bustling with activity

2 hours ago, AngelCityOutlaw said:

All of the sample libraries generally keep the orchestral instruments recorded to where they would generally be placed in an orchestra relative to the conductor. Especially since it's recorded from tree and stage mics (mostly), the violins for example will be on the left sides of the recording.

Yea-yea. Same old "music production theory". I know that. But that thing apeals to a full orchestra. Of cource in fulllength consert some instruments has some "pauses". Still when there is no consert or/and no full orchestra(just some instruments), disposition should change. All i'm saying, if you have a finished piece with selected instruments, it should sound as there is no other orchestra. What is actually obviousley. Or I'm just think the wrong way. Nevermind. I'm a trumpettist in my past. Thats why I've heard "other" stereo field and natural orchestral sound from inside and outside. 

It's just my complain about all those panned samples in almost every music track. And vst. So take it as offtopic pls.

2 hours ago, AngelCityOutlaw said:

Cinematic Strings, Cinebrass, Cinewinds, Apocalypse Perc., Olympus Choir

Ha-ha. I need to sell my house to buy all this stuff. My edirol 2004 sounds just amazing:mrgreen: