Sign in to follow this  
AngelCityOutlaw

Swashbuckler Showdown

Recommended Posts

Long time.. i remember you as a guitar man. Sounds nice on my fone. I'll take a normal listen later and probably will ask you some questions about your vst

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mak Eightman said:

Long time.. i remember you as a guitar man.

That was a different, darker time, Mak!

5 hours ago, Mak Eightman said:

I'll take a normal listen later and probably will ask you some questions about your vst

Sweet! Ask away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. I like the strings and percussion(not much). I don't like the brasses(sounds kinda unreal). Pretty interesting choir. 

Overall cool stuf, but what's wrong with panning? Why any orchestral stuff has no middle? Thats my main complain about percussion.

Composition is very nice, but panoramma isn't well in my taste.

What was the vst's? Or vst.. I think it's all from one thing, for some reasone.

 

And also.. That was a great times Chris, the best times! I remember, I tried to convince Gar(pocalypse) to USE HIS INSTRUMENT(bass gtr) to make music. Useless :mrgreen:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mak Eightman said:

I don't like the brasses(sounds kinda unreal)

I disagree

3 hours ago, Mak Eightman said:

Overall cool stuf

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Mak Eightman said:

but what's wrong with panning?

Nothing =D

3 hours ago, Mak Eightman said:

Why any orchestral stuff has no middle? Thats my main complain about percussion.

All of the sample libraries generally keep the orchestral instruments recorded to where they would generally be placed in an orchestra relative to the conductor. Especially since it's recorded from tree and stage mics (mostly), the violins for example will be on the left sides of the recording.

seating-orchestra.gif

3 hours ago, Mak Eightman said:

What was the vst's? Or vst.. I think it's all from one thing, for some reasone.

Cinematic Strings, Cinebrass, Cinewinds, Apocalypse Perc., Olympus Choir

3 hours ago, Mak Eightman said:

And also.. That was a great times Chris, the best times!

It is true they were the good ol' days, when the forum was bustling with activity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AngelCityOutlaw said:

All of the sample libraries generally keep the orchestral instruments recorded to where they would generally be placed in an orchestra relative to the conductor. Especially since it's recorded from tree and stage mics (mostly), the violins for example will be on the left sides of the recording.

Yea-yea. Same old "music production theory". I know that. But that thing apeals to a full orchestra. Of cource in fulllength consert some instruments has some "pauses". Still when there is no consert or/and no full orchestra(just some instruments), disposition should change. All i'm saying, if you have a finished piece with selected instruments, it should sound as there is no other orchestra. What is actually obviousley. Or I'm just think the wrong way. Nevermind. I'm a trumpettist in my past. Thats why I've heard "other" stereo field and natural orchestral sound from inside and outside. 

It's just my complain about all those panned samples in almost every music track. And vst. So take it as offtopic pls.

2 hours ago, AngelCityOutlaw said:

Cinematic Strings, Cinebrass, Cinewinds, Apocalypse Perc., Olympus Choir

Ha-ha. I need to sell my house to buy all this stuff. My edirol 2004 sounds just amazing:mrgreen:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this