Bible Black - Main Theme

Amayirot Akago

Before you start, Bible Black started out as a Hentai game and the anime uses the exact same music as the game. So there.

Now that that's out of the way, I would kill to hear a remix of this tune. Something adequately spooky/mysterious and powerful in the same vein of the original. Any style/genre is good, save for mindless (IE repetitive) techno/trance.

Here's the original MIDI:

http://media.putfile.com/Bible-Black-Main-Theme

Now let's see some hustle out there, people!

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, that was my doing. that particular PRC didn't get much of a turnout, the main theme for True Love is kinda crappy.

i do like the Bible Black theme, though. i considered doing a remix of it for Anime Remix but Carby would have none of that.

i don't really have an interest in remixing it anymore, but i did not know it was originally a game... that's very interesting.

yeah, that was my doing. that particular PRC didn't get much of a turnout, the main theme for True Love is kinda crappy.

i do like the Bible Black theme, though. i considered doing a remix of it for Anime Remix but Carby would have none of that.

i don't really have an interest in remixing it anymore, but i did not know it was originally a game... that's very interesting.

Indeed. As a matter of fact a while ago the official English translation was released, but I haven't been able to find it yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm finding this one pretty hard to deviate from the original. Mostly chords, so I would be best off making something mostly original in the melody and just using the progression from the source. It's probably gonna take me longer than I had thought. UTA's music department is eating my soul with nonsensical classes that I should have taken five or six years ago instead of waiting until my 12th semester.

• 1 month later...

I'd like to hear something done to this theme as well. Perhaps something in the vein of that one Halo remix Fall From Above (You Can't Stop)? I'll bet that would work wonders with this mix.

I could give it a try, but it won't be good... all I have to work with right now is Power Tab Editor... which means I'd have to print out a tab and get friends to perform it. >.<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Good music is good music, no matter the source (of course it helps that I'm an obsessive BB fanatic). Besides, didn't we have a PRC for True Love once?

The Hiroki Kikuta did a couple hentai game soundtracks recently.

• 2 weeks later...