2 Trance mixes based on games

Ronald Poe

Hi, they call me Ronald Poe and I hope you guys are having a great day. Here are two original trance pieces I wrote recently. Tell me what you guys think and how I can improve them.They're both character tributes meant to evoke their respective character. I'm probably not good enough to pull either theme off but here goes.

First is a fan-made Palace/character theme for Makoto Niijima (Persona 5). I went for a somewhat elegant yet rebellious trance piece. I know she's a popular character so there's a bit of pressure. It's done in my signature style.

https://soundcloud.com/dark-ronald-poe/honor-student-demo1

Second is a Dark Psytrance (or at least my interpretation of it) tribute to Venom (the Spiderman villain). This is my first attempt at Dark Psytrance and I felt the style might fit Venom well. It's a little more melodic than most Dark Psytrance but who cares about that. I personally think Venom would make a great bonus boss for Kingdom Hearts 3 but ...