Behind the scenes of my remixes (General Platonist update)

Platonist

Hello everyone, plato here.

I just bought a new computer and can now record video again (the CPU was completely wrecked on my last one and I haven't had an income until recently), so I've rebooted my behind the scenes series on youtube. There was only one OC ReMix related entry on there (my super metroid remix) when my CPU went to sh-- a few years back, but I uploaded the next one in line yesterday after installing OBS. I have more stuff planned now that I can actually DO interesting stuff again, but one should never announce something unless it's done. I am using the "single to promote upcoming finished album" clause of the rules here, because the remixes I will be posting in the near future are all done and already posted on OC ReMix. DERP.

The Guardian Legend - Miria's Ascent Schism Tracker video:

https://youtu.be/WkRsfEl1vqg

My life came to a halt when this happened, taking on more jobs as a producer was impossible and I was pretty bored with having to pre-render tracks when mixing with VST. Anyhoo, here's for the future.