Google Check Out

!Nekko!

Anyone using this? I've never been big on using google's stuff like Gmail or anything, but I've thought about getting an account because a ton of stores right now are offering 20+ dollars off some orders over $50 (Like Gears of War for @ $40 after shipping). It also sounds like next year sometime they'll stop adding fees.

What do you kids think?

So you just make several orders and get $20 on each of them as long as they're over $50? If thats the case, I might have to partake in this. Might as well get a gmail account while I'm at it *sigh*. Google is too smart.

Yeah, it's no joke. I bought a lot of stuff because the deal was just too good to pass up. I hate Buy.com, but this in combination with the fact that most of the stuff has free shipping on it and that there are no taxes outside of California made it a sure thing for me.

Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum DVD set for like 32 bucks and change. I ended up picking up Seasons 1 2 and 3 of the Rocky and Bullwinkle show for like 40 dollars.

If you have an account at Cheap Ass Gamer, here is a link to a very big thread about different things people have used the deal on. They have a creative knack for using "fillers" to add a dollar or two to the shopping cart, as well as interesting combinations of things you wouldn't buy at normal price.