OCR03788 - Secret of Mana "Beyond the Big Infinity"

Liontamer

When Resonance of the Pure Land came out, the track I was most hopeful for was Flight Into the Unknown. And I, and likely everyone else, was not disappointed. It's peppy, it's beautiful, it's faithful, it's innovative... more than I could have expected in a single track. Thank you for bringing back to life the exhilaration of soaring on white dragon's(?) wings.

Absouletely killed it as always! This is one of those tracks that are very special for me: whenever I'm too stressed or worried about something, I just play this tune, and it really cheers me up a lot ;) From catchy groove to beautiful instrumentaion, this track is 100% solid in every aspect you can imagine. That chiptune break alone is incredible! If I didn't know it is your work, Jorrith, my first guess would be Sir_NutS, actually, so that's sayin' something, I think :) Special kudos goes to Mr. Shreds for his brilliant guitar chops - they certainly made the track much more varied and energetic. And also they perfectly worked in the mellow-ish outro. Nailed it, guys!

• 1 year later...