OC ReMix presents Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness!

Liontamer

Legend is mixed up as Left-Handed Wolf? That's strange. Stranger still that you are having trouble finding it, but whatever.

The remix for Left-Handed Wolf is 2-12 "Skull Disect" by Zyko and Luiza.

Incidentally, the one for "Legend" and the video I posted is 4-06 "Facing the Storm" by Usa and siebensus4.

Does that provide a resolution for the missing track?

Facing the Storm is credited as remix of another tune: "Reincarnation":

While listening to the remix I find it more like 'Legend' itself.

And still about 'Legend', I explained it wrong, it's the flashback theme of when Kevin's werewolf friend is killed.

Edited by darthvaderx

Oops, only now I realize, the names of the tracks are changed in the videos:

In fact this is 'Reincarnation' theme:

And this is 'Legends':

So it's definitely 'Legends' that does not have a remix on 'SD3 - Song of Light and Darkness'.

Edited by darthvaderx

I'm sorry again, I really confused myself, seeing the last two videos I saw that this is it, it happens that in the remix it is written that the original track is called 'Falcon' instead of 'Legends', that's why I got confused. Finally I'm finishing testing the hack here and so far everything is going well, soon I will post the link here.

Edited by darthvaderx

• 1 month later...

No need to be sorry. We'd rather have people show up to want to help correct what we get wrong that people not care about what we've created. And I fully understand the confusion over the track names. They _are_ a mess. I think we found three different sets of names. It's mostly the battle tracks that get shuffled around, but some others as well, like Falcon or Legend or whatever that track really is. I think Usa checked this stuff with the official soundtrack, so it should be correct, and the tracks from the archives we couldn't find on the original soundtrack, we still tried to cover as well. Poor Sixto accidentally got his Obsession Nocturnal posted on ocr normally when it was thought the project had died, and another of his tracks we weren't even sure it was used in the game.

Names, man. Them names.

Where's that link at?

• 8 months later...