Looking for Metal Vocalists and/or Lyrics Writers (Secret of Mana, Monster Hunter World, Dark Souls)

Julien Mulard

Hello everyone!

I've been thinking of adding vocals on some of my tracks for some time now, and I'm looking for people who could help me write lyrics and/or sing.

I have 2 tracks that could use some death/growly stuff (I'm thinking Arch Enemy style), a third that could some clean heavy metal singing (plus a new one I'm planning right now).

Here is a little presentation of the tracks, and the ideas I have (nothing is set in stone, I'll gladly let you be as creative as you want)

• The Heavens Fear Me: a heavy mashup of some of my favorite tracks in Secret Of Mana (the track still need some work regarding mixing/mastering) 
    • Growl singing for at least the 2/3 of the song, then maybe clean singing for the last part?
    • Lyrics about a man who rebel and fight the gods.

• The Heaviest Monster of the Vale: a metal remix of the Rotten Vale battle theme from Monster Hunter World
    • Growl singing 
    • Regarding the lyrics, I was thinking about the classic "the hunter is the real monster", with a progressive reveal through ambiguous lyrics (like, for most of the song, you'd think it's about an actual monster)

• The Warriors of Sunlight: an original heavy metal track, and the first part of a potential concept album about Dark Souls covenents (this is a rough demo version, I laid down my melodic ideas for the verse and chorus at the begining with the weird synth thing, but you can obviously ignore it if you don't like it and/or want to go with your own stuff)
    • Clean singing (think European Power Metal style, like Hammerfall or such)
    • I was thinking about some rather "meme" lyrics, with a chorus going like "Praise the sun! Engage in Jolly cooperation" and verses about epic tales of the deeds of the glorious membe of the covenant.

I am really open to any suggestions, so don't be alarmed by the above guidelines. I am a chill dude, so PM me if you are interested. You should be able to record yourself if you plan to sing though.

Don't hesitate to pass the info around if you know someone who could be interested, and have a great day!