• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Props are in order for a fine curiosity piece. But what else can you say about something like this? I'm guessing it has survived through the lockdowns because it's brimming with novelty, but mix wise this is so eh.

It's sketchy and pretty damn rough sounding, but I'm a big fan of the innocence in this and the total lack of seriousness. In a way, this could be considered a boundary-pusher in terms of instruments and experimentation. It's a pity it isn't just an a capella remake of the game music and sound effects. With polish and some fresh ideas, this could have been so much more.

I actually really love this. But I can't say this is a great mix. It sounds more like the product of a lot of time and a lot of boredom to me.

• 5 years later...

Hahaha, well, this is certainly amusing and entertaining if nothing else. Hey, if it can put smiles on faces and get a few laughs, I'm all for it. Clipping for percussion, while an interesting idea, kinda wears on me after a while and doesn't help that my speakers are as rough as they are. Beatboxing with a capella and whistling and other weird effects......yeah, this is an experiment in voice recording, and while I can't say that this will be added to my playlist, it was well worth the listen for the amusement factor alone. 

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00177 - Moon Patrol "Shanecappella Vox Beat"