Arashi no Saxophone

Drake5017

This source tune, while awesome, is somehow obscure, so you should post a link to it, I'm sure that not all the remixers here know it.

You know, a lot of time ago, SoloGamer requested the same tune on OLRemix. Some people, including Xenon Odyssey and myself, said that were going to remix this, I even promised to do so, but I never managed to do that for several reasons.

Anyways, here is a link to the original thread on OLRemix, where you will find lots of links to the source tune(s). I was too lazy to copy and paste them from there, so I linked to the whole thread instead. http://olremix.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=207

Good luck on getting this request accomplished.

You know, a lot of time ago, SoloGamer requested the same tune on OLRemix. Some people, including Xenon Odyssey and myself, said that were going to remix this, I even promised to do so, but I never managed to do that for several reasons.

Heh, good times.

The links in that OLR post aren't working anymore, so here's some working links. Don't know which version Drake was referring to, so I'll include all four.

KoF '95

KoF '96

KoF '97

KoF '00

i don't remember where i said it (it might have been a PM to Sologamer that was deleted) but i said i would do this once i'm better suited for the mix

thus, being of OCR quality instead of OLR quality

i still have that jpg of the sheet music that adam d. posted, as well as the midi file that worked, so...when the time is right.