Legend of Zelda (Various) - Battle!

BenEmberley

Hey everybody!

I've just completed a new orchestral arrangement.  It's a Battle Medley from a number of Legend of Zelda games.  It contains music from Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time.  The piece is a collection of music from Boss Battles, including a climax to the big Ganondorf fight, with some other incidental music thrown in to provide transitions.  It was made with Sibelius 7 and NotePerformer.  Please enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

I've often felt that the battle music of the Legend of Zelda series in general has been missing out some love, so I was excited to see this one! I think that there times when your higher frequency instruments run a little shrill or too loud (trumpet, flute/clarinets on some high notes), maybe take a look at that.

That said, I like the journey of this. Perhaps I'm just a sucker for the battle themes of Twilight Princess, but I liked how you broke up the battle themes with some slightly more joyous themes. It keeps the mood from becoming redundant. Enjoyable progression, pretty tight orchestral elements (at least by a layman's standards.) I'd say this is a pretty great work with potential for world domination. Or something like that.

• 4 months later...

[This is an automatically generated message]

I've reviewed your remix and have returned it to Work-in-Progress status, indicating that I think there are some things you still need to work on. After you work on your track and feel that it's ready for submission to OCR, please change the prefix back to Ready for Review and someone will review it again. Good luck!