Black_Doom

1. recruiting Cave Story Tribute Album - Recruiting!

Well, Cave Story is awesome. We need an OCR album for it, seriously. So, why not to give it a try? :)

Картинки по запросу Cave story

If you want to claim a track, just leave a reply here! However, if you're not a posted remixer, please make a solid WIP before claiming a track or show me couple of your works! One track can be claimed only once. There're no genre restrictions for any track, so feel free to make any kind of magic you're capable of :)

Who we need:

• Remixers
  • Performers
  • Visual Artists
  • Sound Designers 

If you can help with anything from this list, let me know!

Performers/collaborators:

• TSori - Trumpet

Tracklist:

1. Mischievous Robot - claimed by Eino Keskitalo

Yo, super nice to see some responses here already! :) If a couple more folks will express their interest in doing the thing, then I'll definitely start making some stuff, haha. 

P.S. I'm especially curious if @k-wix would like to participate. Would be really nice to have him on board as well!

Currently spending most of my free music time (which is non-existent after the baby) working on a solo mario odyssey remix album. That being said, as long as there is a big timeframe, you might be able to convince me to do a track. 

And while Cave Story's music is absolutely fantastic, there are quite a few albums - really 4 major ones already. Definitely seems like overkill.
https://www.cavestory.org/fan-works/music-projects.php

One of pixel's lesser-known games is GUXT, which also has an absolutely fantastic soundtrack Oozes with Cave story goodness. I'd love to see a remix project for that.

Ooops, I actually kinda forgot that this thing exists :D Life's been quite unfriendly recently, so I wouldn't be able to do much here anyway. I'll try to get in touch with some people who I'd like to see on board soon :)

Edited by Black_Doom