TheVideoGamer

Do you think this is a good idea?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this competition is a good idea, enough to continue?

• Yes - I would love to see more like this!
    • No - It's a stupid idea! NEXT!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2018 at 11:59 AM

18 hours ago, Ronald Poe said:

I still want to do Battletoads (both the arcade version and NES version) as my choice for the wheel. Maybe Eternal Champion (Sega Genesis) and Frogger 2 (PS1) if allowed. Thanks for allowing me and I hope this becomes a regular compos. 

Do you think you can do this as a Private Message please? 

On 12/17/2018 at 6:12 AM, Bundeslang said:

You could try to contact @Ramaniscence to give you admin access.

For the time being, I can make a new thread at ThaSauce for this competition to enable participants to upload the songs there and have voting at ThaSauce. So if you want that, let me know.

Unfortunately, at the moment I don't feel comfortable adding new admins given the nature of the admin panel. Give me a few days to strip down some of the more...sensitive features and this shouldn't be a problem. This is something I've already implemented on my development branch, so it'll just be a matter of pushing it the live branch. Someone ping me either here, or on the ThaSauce Facebook page probably sometime next weekend (the 12th, I'm still on vacation until the 7th) and we can revisit this.

In the meantime, I'm fine with the existing admins assisting with the compo on the site.

9 minutes ago, Ramaniscence said:

Unfortunately, at the moment I don't feel comfortable adding new admins given the nature of the admin panel. Give me a few days to strip down some of the more...sensitive features and this shouldn't be a problem. This is something I've already implemented on my development branch, so it'll just be a matter of pushing it the live branch. Someone ping me either here, or on the ThaSauce Facebook page probably sometime next weekend (the 12th, I'm still on vacation until the 7th) and we can revisit this.

In the meantime, I'm fine with the existing admins assisting with the compo on the site.

Oohh, the eponymous savior doth descend his ivory throne to administer admin-administrationts??  K, I got nothing.  OK...will-do.  @Bundeslang, you're on it, right!? :D :D

Also worth noting that this exposed a bug: If you edit a compo from the previous year, the system will set it to the current year. The interface right now does not support changing to a year prior to the current year. Use caution when accessing the last compos of the year right now. They will need to be updated directly by me and fusion to fix.

11 hours ago, Ramaniscence said:

That's fine. I can keep myself occupied with the help of my fellow colleagues! lol

On 12/14/2018 at 4:45 AM, TheVideoGamer said:

Finally got a bonus mix out! Since i selected the games. I can only make a bonus mix! You can find it below.

I choose the final boss of the game. Mostly know under the title of "The Brood Queen and Her Claws" or "Phalanx Queen"  

Don't vote for this mix please. It's a bonus!

(Now if only this was on ThaSauce)

I clicked the LIKE and forgot to listen.  BAD HoboKa bad!!  'Queen of Electro' has such a kinky Axiom Verge meets Mortal Kombat vibe to it.  This would work in a real game too, imo.  Very loopable and high-NRG.  Can I bet any feedbackz on my entry?  Oh, also, I PM'd Rama's team to fix your first round's date-glitch.  Cya next round mate.

5 hours ago, HoboKa said:

I clicked the LIKE and forgot to listen.  BAD HoboKa bad!!  'Queen of Electro' has such a kinky Axiom Verge meets Mortal Kombat vibe to it.  This would work in a real game too, imo.  Very loopable and high-NRG.  Can I bet any feedbackz on my entry?  Oh, also, I PM'd Rama's team to fix your first round's date-glitch.  Cya next round mate.

Thanks! Yours was really good too. See you next round also!

Just checked the ThaSauce page and realized that (as mentioned by Ramaniscence) ThaSauce changed the dates from 2018 to 2019 (as always, ThaSauce only has this and next year as option so if a round is edited in the beginning of january the dates from last year (2018) change to this year (2019)).

I edited the dates to a past date so that the songs are visible and downloadable again.

Also, if you need something edited at ThaSauce feel free to send me a PM. If you send a PM I get an email notification.