Revenge of Meta Knight Ending

T-major

hey. I'm new, so forgive me if I forget to include something that is usualy needed in the request boards.

now, I don't know about you. But the ending music for Revenge of Meta Knight (Kirby Super Star)is one of, if not my most favorite ending music in a video game.

I was a little bit shocked to find that nobody had remixed it yet. it's a great tune, that I think would be even more enjoyable if remixed well. I'm sure there are other people who think this song deserves to be remixed. right?

so what do you think? is anybody up for this?

• 1 year later...

Bump with link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zECkDpRs_gc

I know that there's no guarantee, so there's not necessarily any reason to bring it to the front...but I figured it was this or make a new thread, so I opted for this.

[Edit:]

Did not expect to see the video actually put in the middle of the page...hopefully this'll have taken it down....nope. Sorry to all.

hey. I'm new, so forgive me if I forget to include something that is usualy needed in the request boards.

now, I don't know about you. But the ending music for Revenge of Meta Knight (Kirby Super Star)is one of, if not my most favorite ending music in a video game.

I was a little bit shocked to find that nobody had remixed it yet. it's a great tune, that I think would be even more enjoyable if remixed well. I'm sure there are other people who think this song deserves to be remixed. right?

so what do you think? is anybody up for this?

I made an attempt years ago, and I just planned to make one yesterday. I love that theme! I also like the Halfmoon theme.