OCRA-0069 - Arcadia Legends

Liontamer

• 2 weeks later...
Aaron Webber @RubyEclipse on Twitter, Social Media and PR guy for SEGA of America was delivered by us, over 70 copies of the physical Arcadia Legends album! They also sent over copies with personalized letters from us to SEGA of Japan where a copy got into the hands of REIKO KODAMA, the producer of Skies of Arcadia! She was VERY pleased! We did it guys! They appreciated all the hard work and effort we did to make this a reality!

It may not make a huge difference in getting a Skies of Arcadia 2, but I'm willing to take whatever we can get! Thanks again to everyone who contributed and supported us!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This project is absolutely fantastic! There is a tragedy about it though. Album 4, the WIPs, has so many fabulous tunes, but AFAIK is only available via the download. Joe Jonker’s “Ramirez’s Theme WIP” is possibly my favorite track on the whole project; it’s like Lena Raine meets Trap Beats. Anyway, I know these are not the intended focus of the project, but they’re all so good! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/20/2019 at 1:57 AM, UtopiaNemo said:

This project is absolutely fantastic! There is a tragedy about it though. Album 4, the WIPs, has so many fabulous tunes, but AFAIK is only available via the download. Joe Jonker’s “Ramirez’s Theme WIP” is possibly my favorite track on the whole project; it’s like Lena Raine meets Trap Beats. Anyway, I know these are not the intended focus of the project, but they’re all so good! 

Hey Utopia, they are totally the focus as well and I urge you to spread the word about accessing the bonus tracks :) You can thank DarkFlameWolf, the Director, for getting those included because I was pushing to have them out.

The story behind Joe Jonker's Ramirez track is that the OCR Judges were pre-judging all of our tracks and had indicated some minor issues, but Joe insisted his version was exactly as he intended. At an impasse, we had to find another artist.

I had been following Joe for years, and I highly encourage you to check out his 'Known to be Lethal' work.

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the double post, but I felt this was warranted and a very important milestone! For a game that has such little representation in terms of remixes on this site, only 2 before this album!!!! We have successfully brought it up to a grand total of 23 remixes from Skies of Arcadia approved and featured on this site! That means 21 tracks out of 36 from this album got featured! That's over half the album! That's nearly 2/3rds! If that isn't amazing, I don't know what is!!! A bit hearty congrats and kudos to all the hard-working remixers who made this album into the kick-ass beast that it is! The sheer amount of approved tracks simply screams to the overall strength of this album!

Edited by Darkflamewolf