OCR03838 - Skies of Arcadia "Hearth and Home"

Liontamer

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03838 - Skies of Arcadia "Hearth and Home"

Yet another remixer that was found by @Modus. This was where a small communication gaff occurred. I was searching for a remixer for the Credits theme just as @Modus was looking for a remixer for the same track! I had found @Chadlee, while he had found @Juke. It was a horrible blunder and I felt completely awful about it. I had suggested that perhaps they could collab on it and work together on the Staff Roll.

However, @Juke had a vision and was on a mission. Within a short span of what I think was a week, he completed the entire remix, dropped the mic and sent us the unmastered wav. At this point, after hearing the finished track, I knew that there was no point to include @Chadlee since it was a completely realized arrangement. So I rolled @Chadlee into another track he was interested in: The Little Jack. I feel this worked out for the best since that melody synced up well with his arranging abilities and I think the album is better off for the unique tracks both remixers took! So what started off as a big goof ended up being a great boon for the entire album! Thanks to both remixers for being good sports about it!

Hopefully, I did the credits justice and hopefully it brings this project and album to a positive conclusion.

Juke certainly succeeded in this. As one of those rabid fans of Skies of Arcadia, the credits music has a special place in my heart, and this remix pulls all the right heartstrings. The little embellishments are just enough to add something new to the arrangement, while still preserving the essence of the original. Thanks for treating this piece so well, Juke!