OCR03842 - Skies of Arcadia "Victory! Glory! Profit?"

Liontamer

Due to his 'Saria's Drop' remix, @GlacialSpoon immediately became my #1 choice to remix the Victory themes for the album. I loved his wacky and insane way he remixed such a simple theme from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, that I knew he could do wonders with a similar sort of theme from Skies of Arcadia. I was happy to find out that I was not wrong and he seemed game on tackling these themes and delivering what I feel to be one of the stand-out tracks on disc 1. It serves as a nice focal point for the middle of disc 1, separating neatly the first half from the second half (despite it being part of the second half notwithstanding!). It feels like the conclusion of one part of the journey, which I feel is the intended goal. I would later ask @GlacialSpoon to take on another combination track, because he was both not only willing, but also because his unique style brought great diversity and flavor to the project. I would not mind working with him again in the future.