OCR03843 - Skies of Arcadia "Rusted Hopes"

Liontamer

I hadn't heard of @RebeccaETripp until 2017 when she came onto the remixing scene with a flurry of amazing and similar sounding remixes. By similar, I meant, she already had a unique and solid style that was solely her own and could easily be recognized as hers the moment you listened to any of her tracks. She marked her remixes with it. Since the tracklist was dwindling down to the single digits left to be claimed, there were only a select view that I had open that I felt she would be ideal for. One was the Little Jack and the other was Remote Town. She gravitated towards the latter and within a short span of I think a month, she produced the fully realized track. We, of course, vetted it through our faux judges, @Gario and @timaeus222 , who graciously donated their time to the project. This critique only helped Rebecca polish and tune up her track and a week later, we received the final version. There really wasn't much going back and forth with this one. It was almost akin to a business transaction: I scouted her out, she agreed to the terms, the product was made, and both parties benefited. The smoothest interaction I ever had with any remixer. Kudos to Rebecca for making this an enjoyable experience for me during the production of her track!

@RebeccaETripp delicately expresses the latent, untapped hope of Esperanza, before Vyse and crew arrived. As an expression of 'hope,' Rebecca conveys the spirit of the downtrodden drunkard in Esperanza's bar: down, out, but holding out to feel the vigor of life once again.

We intentionally kept this one on the quieter side during mastering, Rebecca. It's such a nice little reprieve in the middle of the album :)

• 1 month later...