Chrono Trigger - Corridors of Time (80s Dance Mix)

EchoGhost616

There's a nice airy quality to this piece, which only adds your music video for it. Your percussion is pretty engaging, though one particular part of it threatens to overpower the rest of the music. I think it'd be the snare or what have you, the one that is notably louder. If you could rein that in a little, it would be a nice contrast while not being distracting. That said, I think you've got a pretty good mix. It's a timeless source (bad pun, I know) with nice attention to personalization while being oh-so recognizable. I honestly don't know if it matches the "80s dance" feel, but I think its a nice unique mix. Good work!

I echo Souperion--there's an airy ambiance to your mix, something distant, wistful, and(fittingly) beyond any single era.  My only suggestion would be in regard to the title.  It just seems almost pretentious to simply slap an "80's Mix" sticker on something so uniquely haunting.  How about 'The Revelation of Analog Dreams'?  The name would seem fitting because the synths sound distinctly analog, and Enhansa is known as Zeal's 'city of dreams'.  There, the people sleep their lives away in search of deeper truths, which they believe, may only be found beyond the veils of sleep.