• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Rukunetsu changed the title to PROJECT R Remixes [EVEN DEEPER - SA2 R-MIX]

You are one of the most consistent remixers on YouTube, and for that reason I've long appreciated your work. You have an excellent collection of synths, basses, and drum kits, all giving your compositions a very distinct sound that readily makes your work aurally identifiable. One day, I hope to approach your level of production skill so that my own work will be as well polished. Keep it up! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2020 at 4:27 AM, Native Dialect said:

You are one of the most consistent remixers on YouTube, and for that reason I've long appreciated your work. You have an excellent collection of synths, basses, and drum kits, all giving your compositions a very distinct sound that readily makes your work aurally identifiable. One day, I hope to approach your level of production skill so that my own work will be as well polished. Keep it up! 

Native, I appreciate that much more than you can possibly imagine. Thank you  so much m'friend.

• Rukunetsu changed the title to PROJECT R Remixes [7TH LIGHTS - TEKKEN 4 QMIX [2020]]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Rukunetsu changed the title to PROJECT R Remixes [ULTRA DONDEN - BOF 3]
  • Rukunetsu changed the title to PROJECT R Remixes [FIGHT THE WIND - CV2 R-MIX]
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Rukunetsu changed the title to PROJECT R Remixes [WASTELAND '20 MORTAL KOMBAT 2 R-MIX]
  • Rukunetsu changed the title to PROJECT R Remixes [AS YOU WISH - MOTHER 3]