BadAss: Paragons & Renegades - History

Pavos

3 hours ago, TheChargingRhino said:

IT IS FINISHED.
Well, WIP 1 anyway.
But stil.
I worked on this for seven hours straight, I know, I know, I shall go to bed sometime soon.
But, seriously, take a listen. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mCRKyX9jmWTDXmClUC00s3ehPjRuLueH

source list is up a few posts (on the first page), FL timing for sources. 

Please send us your WIPs in PM's; we don't want the songs to be available to the general public yet. We'll take a listen and give you feedback soon!

I'm thinking about doing a remix of "Riku Theme" (KH2) but I'm not sure which place to submit the demo when it's done (got any suggestions). I'm doing it in my own style mixed with Dark Psytrance. Anyway the first demo won't be submitted until at least a few weeks later. If you accept me for this , then I will do my best to make my mix truly badass and original.

Good luck to everyone and I hope this album turns out as great as the last 2.

13 hours ago, Ronald Poe said:

I'm thinking about doing a remix of "Riku Theme" (KH2) but I'm not sure which place to submit the demo when it's done (got any suggestions). I'm doing it in my own style mixed with Dark Psytrance. Anyway the first demo won't be submitted until at least a few weeks later. If you accept me for this , then I will do my best to make my mix truly badass and original.

You could always upload it to soundcloud or google drive, then send it as a dm to one of us here!

20 hours ago, Ronald Poe said:

The last 2? What's wrong with BadAss 1? :P I usually use Dropbox, but yeah Google Drive or Soundcloud work fine as well!

In other news: we have our first two claims! @heymagurany is giving Madeline from Celeste the spotlight she deserves and I am bringing Ezio Auditore da Firenze into the fold! Remember: if you're not a posted mixer, we want an update every month! It doesn't have to be big, but it needs to be something

Actually, scrap that. I'm doing the Zelda main theme in a Pokemon battle style.
came up with something that's almost 7 minutes long, but it's mp3 only, no project files, but I shall send it to you guys in a PM so you have an idea of what I mean. 
Working on something now in FL though. 

7 hours ago, The Joker said:

I'm almost a yes to this idea, but I'm sure it'd be stretching the meaning of Hero theme as it could also be considered the Alien theme for the game. I'll have to throw it to Pieter for a call.

I just realised I used this source long time ago. Bad idea. I'll find something else. 

However, I have a strong feeling that its time to clear the way for fresh blood..

Gonna quote what I posted in another thread, though I'm also calling "Tree of Life" from  Darksiders 2 as my track! I'll send you a message soon Mak!

On 3/14/2019 at 7:09 AM, The Joker said:

So, I know a lot of people have been having trouble figuring out a track to make as "Hero Theme" does seem rather nebulous when looking at it in detail. To that end, consider this the things ideas if you don't have any, or at least the list of ones I’d like to see! Feel free to add to it!

Pure Hero

Mario - Super Mario Theme

Luigi - Dark Hallways

Samus Aran - Super Metroid Theme

Link - Zelda Main Theme (Hero Chosen by the Gods would be great)

Princess Zelda/Sheik - Zelda’s Lullaby, Sheik's Theme

Turok - Turok 2 River of Souls, Turok 3 Menu Theme

Dante - Lock and Load

Snake - Old Snake

Donkey Kong - Donkey Kong Theme, DK Rap

Master Chief - Halo theme

Jade - Ballad of Hyllis

Marcus Fenix - Gears Theme

Shepard - Suicide Run, An End Once and for All

Belmont - Vampire Killer

Alucard - Alucard's Theme

Ryu - Ryus Theme