The Legend of Dragoon - Queens Fury (Orchestral)

EchoGhost616

Hello everyone! 

A while ago I undertook a challenge to recreate a track from "The Legend of Dragoon."  It's the part where Dart and company get on the "Queen Fury." I forget where they sailed to but I DO remember the song that had me playing that specific part for hours and while I can find the mp3 online, I can't for the life of me find any sheet music and/or a midi file to help me out. I  do remember reading somewhere this was a bonus track and actually wasn't going to make it into the final cut (which I'm glad it did). I'm not the greatest chord analyzer but what I have so far is pretty on par with the original song (I'm literally doing this by ear)... but, I'm running into problems after the beginning with sorting out what instruments go where. If anyone is interested in collaborating hmu. I'm not that far into it at as a for warning so it'll basically be from beginning to end thing. My time schedule can be hectic but I'm pretty devoted to completing this. 

I'm using FL Studio 20. Sytrus and Directwav mostly. Any Presets you don't have I can provide a DL. Anyways thanks for reading and HMU if you're interested. 

At the very least if anyone is interested in doing percussion/ drum, that would be amazing. This is totally for FREE. I've been wanting to remake this track for years so if anyone is interested in the undertaking lemme know. 

Artist: 

Original: 

Remake: