Yakuza Kiwami - Funk Goes On Remix

Yusou

EVAL

Oh, this sounds pretty kickin'. Production is clean, and the track sounds pretty kickin' to boot; almost sounds like it could've been in Persona 5, which believe me is a compliment (great freakin' soundtrack). Would've loved a source link, though; looking for an arrangement online on our own isn't too fun. I'm not sure how the arrangement connects with the source that I found, either - could be the case that I found the wrong source to compare to. A suggestion if you submit this: if you are confident that the source is certainly represented in the track (at least 50% of your arrangement being identifiable as the source, at least), provide some timestamps in your submission e-mail.

Minor criticism: on your faster instruments the reverb creates high frequency mud, which sounds like an unnecessary hiss throughout those faster parts. It's not something that'd sink the track on the panel, but it's something you could try to avoid in future arrangements by using less reverb on your more nimble instruments.

Aside from that, I think you should submit it, as long as you can provide the source in the e-mail as well as the timestamps I suggested above. Looking forward to seeing it on the panel. :) 

Oh yeah, no worries 'bout it; you posted this as an 'Eval' track, so I have to nitpick, being that catching everything that judges would catch on the panel is the point of the eval. Like I said, it'll probably be mentioned (by at least one judge, being myself, lol), but it shouldn't be enough to garner a rejection as long as the source is all there.

I'll be looking forward to it on the panel. :)