Prior Decision

Contact Information

Submission Information

• Legend Of Mana
  • Nocturnal
  • Lumina
  • Composer - Yoko Shimomura
... and another attempt at this one. Changes include but are not limited to:
* No intro that is identical to the outro.
* No more synth string.
* More usage of the flute-esque lead (it's actually a bass sample, but hey!)
* Less muddy and better balance.
This is probably my last revisit of the song. Hope it goes well. Cheers!

Seeing that I was the sole voice of approval last time, it's no surprise that I enjoy it even more this time around. I will give credit to the other votes, though - sending it back was the right decision, as this is much more dynamic than the other version. I could still see an argument that the mixing is still a bit of an issue, but it doesn't at all sink the track (I didn't think it did last time, either).

It went from a shaky pass to a solid one, in my book - lots has been done to make the arrangement more dynamic, and everyone listening is better for it. Let's get this thing on the front page.

YES

Edited by Gario

• Liontamer changed the title to 2018/12/12 - (2Y) Legend of Mana 'Nocturnal'
  • Liontamer changed the title to 2018/12/12 - (3Y) Legend of Mana 'Nocturnal'

Liking your take on the theme here.  Very creative, more upbeat, very ocr-esque.  Good energy and use of complimentary sound ideas.

Personally, I felt like the mix sounded a bit dry - at least until the beats really kick in.  It gets a little dense at that point, so I guess you risk making it really cluttered by adding 'verb.  Still, I think adding a touch (more) reverb could be in order to give the sounds more depth.

All in all, though, good stuff.

YES

• Liontamer changed the title to (2018/12/12) *YES - TAG* Legend of Mana "Nocturnal"
  • Liontamer locked this topic
  • Liontamer unpinned this topic