OCR03906 - *YES* Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild "Hateno Racing"

Gario

• Liontamer changed the title to 2018/05/30 - Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 'Hateno Racing'
  • Chimpazilla changed the title to 2018/05/30 - (1Y) Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 'Hateno Racing'

I love hearing Breath of the Wild arrangements; with such a minimalist soundtrack, it feels like we're getting something arranging a skeletal 8-bit theme, something able to be taken in any number of directions. 

I thought the kicks were too loud and ended up pushing down the other elements; mixed pretty hot, but I'll live. Great arrangement to adapt it for an upbeat racing theme.

Boy, I'm the judge that usually sticks up for fadeouts, but this had a very disappointing one, intentional loop point or not. :-)

That said, it's more like "Bah, let's see where else you take this," but the arrangement's creative and substantive without a doubt. Nicely done, AJ!

YES

• Liontamer changed the title to 2018/05/30 - (2Y) Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 'Hateno Racing'

There's really not much I can add to this - it's such a radically different approach to the track it's hard to tell that it's the same source. It's not that the source isn't represented, but rather that the direction goes from a tranquil village to a crazy in-your-face race track from a zany video game.

Fadeout aside (which I personally think works well enough because of how it's presented, Larry be damned!) I can't think of too much to say against this, other than it leaves me wanting more. Great work!

YES

• 2 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to 2018/05/30 - *YES - NEED 192kbps or VBR1* Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild "Hateno Racing"
  • Liontamer pinned this topic